Thursday 27 March 2014

Thursday's Chicken and Rice Casserole

Hey guys!!
Is anyone as excited as I am for the weekend!?

We’ve had quite a few more viewings, but unfortunately still no offers… 
I know it hasn’t been much time but unfortunately I’m a tad impatient and extremely anxious to move on from this house!

My mom and I made a tasty dinner that was so filling and so yummy! 
I love any recipe that includes rice, so this recipe is by far one of my favourites. 
It’s very simple and it doesn’t require too many ingredients.







I know this part looks gross, but trust me- the end result is so worth it!





It's seriously to die for! I love this recipe, reminds me of when I was growing up. :)

XO

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing and delicious! Can't wait to try this recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete