Friday 28 March 2014

Favourite Friday!

Hey everyone!!
Spring is finally starting to appear!
Today is so windy out, but it’s quite warm- thankfully!!

Today’s post is a bit different than my recent posts and I’m excited to announce that today’s “Favourite Friday” is going to become a weekly blog post.
Every week I will post my favourite things on Friday. The content will be different each week; the posts will include my favourite beauty items, hair products, cooking products, etc.

I’m so excited to share my favourite things with you, and I hope to give you guys some good tips on amazing products that I’ve fallen in love with!


Favourite Friday- Makeup Edition


Bobbi Brown Concealer:
This concealer is amazing. It hides any imperfections and it is so easy to use. With the stress of moving, my skin isn’t looking as flawless as I would like. This is definitely my go-to product right now!

Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer:

This tinted moisturizer is unbelievable! It lightly covers blemishes and creates a “glowing” effect on your skin. It is also a great oil free moisturizer with SPF 20 in it. This product is so light, it feels like you have nothing on!

MAC Paint Pots:
I absolutely love MAC paint pots! It’s so easy to put on and it lasts throughout the day. The eye colour comes in many different shades (my favourites are groundwork and painterly; they are great neutral colours for everyday use).

Urban Decay Naked Palettes:
Urban Decay’s Naked Palettes (Naked, Naked 2, Naked 3, + Naked Basics) are the best eye shadow palettes out there. The shades that are included in these sets are perfect for day and night use. I am so obsessed with their line- I use these all the time!

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil:
My hair is so blonde that I have to make sure to use an eyebrow pencil, otherwise my eyebrows look like their non-existent. This is my favourite eyebrow pencil out there. It is easy to use and the colour lasts all day. 

Kat Von D Liquid Eyeliner:
This eyeliner is great for creating a dramatic, lasting look. Only use this if you have a steady hand. It is not the easiest to put on (you have to be very exact with it) but once you get used to putting it on, the effect is magic! I’m used to using liquid liner so this wasn’t too difficult for me, but if you have never used liquid liner before, I would suggest to practice using it first.

Benefit Mascara:
This mascara is the perfect, long lasting mascara. The wand is great for setting an even colour on your lashes, and the mascara plumps up your lashes to make them thick and voluminous! They create a false eyelash look. This is by far my favourite mascara!



These are my favourite makeup items, and I use most of these daily. I don’t overdue my makeup (especially since I’m at home most of the time), but I do love to put neutral items on to create a flawless look.

Let me know if you’ve tried these items before, or if you have a favourite item that you would like to share!


XO

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of these! I love the Naked series, I always run out to buy them the minute they go on sale. I'll have to try the other products you recommended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm usually running out to get the new Naked palettes as well!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love liquid eyeliner! I feel like it's so much easier to use than pencil and (of course) lasts way longer. I am going to try that mascara, though. My current mascara just clumps up so I have to take an old brush & go over my lashes with some water. Basically, it's taking me 10 minutes longer to do my make up.

    I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree about liquid liner! Way easier to use in my opinion!
      Let me know if you try the mascara- honestly, it's amazingg! I got my mom hooked on it recently, haha.
      Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy my blog! That is so sweet of you to say! :D

      Delete