Saturday 12 April 2014

Furry Babies

Hi there!!
I hope the sun is shining and the birds are chirping where you are! 
This weekend is already starting off perfectly!


I haven’t posted about my furry babies in a while, but I had to share the photos I took of them today. We’ve all been missing my hubby because he’s been working a lot of hours. 
My kittens were pretty excited when they heard him come home.


They are always together, they're like best friends!



I love these little guys, they are too cute! 


I hope the rest of your weekend goes well!! 

XO

3 comments:

  1. They are so darn cute! I love how you captured this moment! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was quick to grab the camera when I saw them reacting to him coming home!! :)

      Delete