Amber Naomi recently nominated me for the Liebster Award (here is the link to her blog- http://ambernaomi.blogspot.ca).
I was so flattered and excited to participate in this!
Thanks again for the nomination Amber!!
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
These are the questions Amber Naomi asked me to answer. J
1. What is your favorite dessert?
My favorite dessert is a chocolate chip cookie. I think that has been my favourite dessert since I was 6. Love it!
2. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is purple. Most of the décor at my wedding as well as my bridesmaid’s dresses were in purple tones. I think it’s such an elegant color!
3. What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?
The scariest thing I have ever done was skiing down the black diamond course in Mont Tremblant, Quebec. My friends told me I was going to an easy hill, and once we got there they admitted they brought me to the hardest hill. I was terrified.
4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
To be honest, right now the accomplishment that I am most proud of is starting this blog. I am a very shy person in general, so starting this blog and sharing my life with the world was a huge accomplishment for me.
5. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
I always wanted to be a principal for the day. I have always been interested in teaching, but I would love to know what it’s like to be the principal of a school.
6. What embarrasses you?
I get so embarrassed when I do/say something stupid in front of people. Sometimes when I get nervous I act pretty awkward, so that’s pretty embarrassing haha.
7. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
I don’t really have a favourite number, but if I had to pick one it would probably be 8 for September 8th (my wedding day).
8. What is your favorite joke?
This is a tough one…I don’t really have a favourite joke…but I find the comedian Bill Burr really funny and all of his jokes are hilarious.
9. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
I would love to have met Marie Antoinette. The history with her is so interesting and I fell in love with Versailles when I was in France.
10. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
I love to plan things out in detail. I love organization so I have to plan things out for any event.
11. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
If I could visit any country, I would love to visit Australia. I’ve heard it is so beautiful and amazing to see. I wish the flight didn’t take a full day to get there L.
The blogs that I am nominating for this award are:
Kasope at http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk
Berry Bloom at http://berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk
Lauren at http://stylegotthegirl.blogspot.co.uk
Rhonda at http://www.theskinnyarm.com
Divya at http://www.peonyandpeach.blogspot.ca
Sandy at http://www.thesassyblogger.com
Katelin at http://www.katelinkonfidential.com
Scarlett at http://www.glimpsenglimmer.blogspot.ca
Esther and Grace at http://www.thelipstickchannel.com
The questions that I would like my nominees to answer are:
1. How did you get into blogging?
2. What is your favourite season?
3. What is one word that you would use to describe yourself?
4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
5. What is your favourite movie?
6. What is the farthest place you’ve ever travelled?
7. What is your favourite tv show?
8. What is your favourite saying?
9. What is your favourite dinner?
10. How long does it typically take you to do a blog post?
11. Do you have a famous idol?