Tuesday 13 May 2014

Just to let you know...

Hey guys!!
Sorry I haven't been blogging lately! 
Things have gotten extremely busy and time consuming with the move, and at the moment I am focusing 100% on all of that. 

I am happy to say that I am ALMOST done packing everything. 
We still need to wrap the furniture to protect it during the move on Saturday, and we are busy getting things ready to go for Saturday! 
I CANT WAIT TO RELAX!
Only 4 more days in this house- the sadness of moving hasn't hit me yet (thankfully). 
I'm sure on the moving day I'll be a bit of a wreck, haha! 
Once things settle down I will get back to blogging often and the recipe posts will definitely increase! I have many new recipes to share with you guys! :)

Thanks for hanging in there during this busy time...
I really appreciate your patience!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment