Saturday 5 April 2014

Grateful

Good afternoon!
I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Saturday!

Unfortunately my hubby has to work today so I am enjoying it all by my lonesome!
I was thinking that I might do a home spa day for myself. A coconut oil and honey mask, moisturizing hair treatment, and a mani/pedi sounds perfect to me! Although I definitely prefer a real spa day, this is a perfect (free) alternative!

On another note, I’m pretty excited because we found out that there is a couple that is coming back for a fourth viewing today- I really hope this ends in an offer on the house!!
I know it hasn’t been very long since we listed our home (2 weeks)…but I feel like it’s been forever! I’ve realized in this process how impatient I really am! Haha!
Sometimes I stress myself out way too much and forget to look at the bright side.

I came across a beautiful picture on Pinterest that reminded me to be grateful for my blessings I have in my life and for the ones that are coming.


I love finding new pictures with quotes on them! J

Enjoy your weekend!!


XO

4 comments:

  1. Love this post :) Try to stay patient and positive, I know selling a house is stressful but remember nothing lasts forever. Beautiful picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have to try and remember that! :)

      Delete
  2. An at home spa day sounds heavenly! Good luck on the house selling. Our home is for sale right now too and it is SUCH a pain!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well! Let's hope we both sell soon! :)

      Delete