Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tuesday's Agenda

Hey there! 

Today has been a day of errands. After taking most of the morning to go to three separate stores for groceries, I am finally home! It is the perfect day out in terms of temperature wise, but very gloomy unfortunately. 

Our weather is about to take another turn though, unfortunately we are getting yet another storm tonight. We're supposed to get a few inches of snow, and I must say I am very annoyed with that!! I guess tomorrow will be the perfect time to finish any cleaning that I need to do around the house.

For tonight's dinner I will be making fried steak with copy cat Red Lobster biscuits. I've been making that combination for dinner often within the last month because my hubby loves it. It's easy enough to make as well! 

Stay tuned the recipe's and photos of tonight's dinner.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment