Hi there, if anyone lives in the same climate as I do, hope you’re staying warm! It has been SO cold here!
My husband and I have recently decided to put our house on the market and move towards my hometown. We are so anxious and excited, but there is so much work to be done before the real estate agent assesses the house!!
As of right now, this is my list…
1. Clean and organize our spare bedrooms
2. Clean and organize garage
3. Gather donations and things to be sold
4. Clean the oven (hate this job)
5. Clean any light fixtures (really hate this job)
6. Clean any windows/window coverings (really, really hate this job!!!)
7. Keep my sanity through all of this!
The minute I finish that list, I know I will feel so much less stress before our move. I am definitely not a big fan of moving, especially with all of the heavy lifting…but I know that this move will be better for us. I can’t wait for the near future!!