Monday 17 March 2014

Green Pancake Bake

Hey everyone!!
I hope you enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day!!

In honor of St. Paddy's Day, I made a green recipe to share with you guys! 
My hubby is obsessed with pancakes and waffles. 
Sometimes we have breakfast for dinner, and tonight was one of those nights.

My hubby and I enjoyed some baked pancake squares with bacon on the side. 
To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, I added a bit of green food coloring to the recipe. J
This is another simple recipe that only take about 30 minutes to make.


What you will need:

2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 ½ cups milk
¼ cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
3 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt         
3 drops of green food colouring (this is optional)

Directions:

Add flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix ingredients and pour in milk, vanilla extract, melted butter, and mix in eggs. Stir until smooth. Pour the batter into a greased baking pan, and smooth out the top. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm with maple syrup.
This recipe is perfect for freezing! Just pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds and they’re good to go! Enjoy!! J









As I am writing this, I can’t help but notice how tired my kittens are from laying around all day!! 
What a life eh?
Haha, they are too cute sometimes.




XO


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Very festive. Your cats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cat, so cute:::
    http://top4addictions.com/
    http://top4addictions.com/http://top4addictions.com/

    Love
    Milee

    ReplyDelete