Tuesday 24 June 2014

Banana Muffin Recipe :)

Hey everyone!!
I hope the start of the week is treating you well!

I started this rainy/stormy week off with a great recipe given to me by my mother-in-law (original recipe was from her mom).
I’ve heard about this famous banana bread recipe from my hubby pretty much since we started dating. It’s his favourite childhood recipe that his grandma and mom used to make and he was thrilled when I decided to make a large batch last minute for him. It was very stormy out and it was the perfect stay at home weather, so while I was keeping dry indoors, I wanted to be productive and make a large batch of these amazing muffins.

They turned out great and I have to admit, these are the BEST banana muffins that I have ever tasted!! Another amazing thing about this recipe was how easy it turned out to be! It didn’t take me very long at all- and the end result was perfect! J


What you will need:

2 Bananas
1 Egg
½ Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Flour
½ Cup Sugar
½ Tsp Baking Soda
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Cup Melted Butter

Directions:

Mash bananas; add sugar and slightly beaten egg.  Add the melted butter.  Add the dry ingredients and mix well.  Place in Muffin tins (with cupcake papers if desired).  Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.  Makes 8 large or 12 smaller muffins.


FYI: I wanted to make a large batch of these so I could freeze some, so I tripled the recipe. J


YUM!


Enjoy!!- I also wanted to include a picture of the crazy storm that was occurring!


Thankfully the power didn't go out while I was baking these muffins!! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment