Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tonight's Dinner

Good evening!!

My hubby and I had a great meal tonight. Everything turned out perfectly. I decided to make stuffed chicken breast (pre-made) with the biscuits instead of the steak.

Originally I got the copy cat Red Lobster biscuit recipe off of CopyKat Recipes. I tweaked the recipe a bit by adding a teaspoon of salt, more cheese and 1 teaspoon or garlic powder and Italian seasoning. 

Here is the link to the original: 


What you need:

2 cups Bisquick baking mix
½ a cup cold water
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes (I didn’t have this in my house so I made them without it)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon of salt


Directions:

Start off the recipe by adding the flour, salt, cheese and cold water. Fold and mix the mixture well and lay out the dough to cut. I don’t have a biscuit cutter so I just formed the biscuits with my hands. Lay them out on a baking sheet, and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. When they are finished baking, melt the butter and add the garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Mix the ingredients and brush the tops of the biscuits with the butter mixture.










This is such an easy recipe, and it tastes pretty much identical to the Red Lobster biscuits.


Enjoy!!

10 comments:

  1. Yum i can't wait to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it turns out when you do! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness i am drooling! i have only been to red lobster once but i still remember those crazy good biscuits. definitely trying these sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are definitely worth remembering!! Let me know when you try them! Would love to know how they turn out for you! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my word, that recipe is dangerous! Red Lobster biscuits are the best and yours look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so excited that you've taken a look at my blog! I LOVE your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. These look unbelievable! Ive never had the Red Lobster biscuits but I've heard great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO GOOD. I've had these before at a friends house and they are a bit too heavenly. I love the pictures that you posted with the recipe.

    ReplyDelete